Work in the culinary / hospitality industry and have something to say? Share your voice with our mainstream audience! Tell Us How The Coronavirus Is Affecting You and Your Work – Share Your Voice in Solidarity!
What We Publish
Politics & Current Affairs ~ Opinions & Editorials ~ Sustainability ~ A Day in the Life ~ Advice & Wisdom ~ Baking & Pastry ~ Charity Involvement & Activism ~ Interviews & Profiles ~ Chocolate ~ Coffee & Tea ~ Cookbooks ~ Competitions ~ Culinary Culture ~ Events ~ Education & Training ~ Entrepreneurship ~ Farming & Agriculture ~ Fish & Shellfish ~ Photography ~ Science ~ Culinary Travel ~ Food & Travel TV ~ Health, Wellness & Mental Health ~ Meat, Game & Poultry ~ Non-GMO and Organic ~ Products ~ Restaurant Family ~ Restaurants ~ Hotels ~ Bakeries ~ Wine, Spirits & Beverages ~ Work-Life Balance
- Articles should aim to be between 600 – 1,200 words.
- Use spell check, always, before submitting an article to the site.
- Writing for the internet should be conversational. Use your own voice! Write like you’re just talking to someone sitting next to you. It doesn’t need to be fancy, it just needs to be real. Don’t worry about writing perfectly, just be you (we have editors!).
- We love controversy, but if you’ve chosen a controversial topic, please back up your point of view with a bit of proof, quotes from others who share your view, references, anecdotal evidence, etc.
- Some articles really benefit from images, so whenever possible, include photos.
- You’re welcome to contribute articles about your products, businesses, events, educational programs, competitions, charities, industry websites and publications, equipment, etc., but we want something more than just a promo piece, tell us something that will interest the reader on a deeper level. (Note that our in-house writers also cover events, charities, products, competitions, books, equipment, etc. As such, please also send us your press releases so we can cover these topics in-house too.)